JDE Business Analyst #103696
JDE Business Analyst
A Business Analyst skilled in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems is currently needed for a Contract position in Conshohocken, PA. The JDE Business Analyst will work to resolve service requests, assist the in-house project team, and support the integration of different JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems. This position is expected to last six months with possible extension.
Responsibilities of the JDE Business Analyst include:
- Support existing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system, resolve service requests in a timely manner.
- Comply with SOX requirements and internal processes when servicing service requests.
- Create documentation as required for process changes & application modifications.
- Provides expertise to functional areas in the use and processes within JD Edwards to address business needs.
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Assist with planning and execution of application testing.
- Document training materials and if need be provide training to end users.
Requirements of the JDE Business Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience using JD Edwards Enterprise One Version 9.1 or higher with expertise in Order To Cash, Procure to Pay and Manufacturing modules.
- Strong organizational, coordination, facilitation, consultation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with SQL and SQL tools
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Knowledge of OneView Reporting development and usage preferred
- Knowledge of Transform and Create form document generation preferred
- Knowledge of DSI bar code scanning solutions preferred
- Knowledge of JDE security architecture/maintenance preferred
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.