Jr./Mid Exstream Developer #101985
Jr./Mid Exstream Developer
A candidate with great problem-solving and analytical skills who enjoys writing and interacting with people is needed for a Jr./Mid Exstream Developer Philadelphia, PA!
- Developing, configuring, and implementing OpentTxt/HP Exstream applications for real-time and batch driven print applications.
- Designing insurance declarations, billing invoices, claims letters, and ISO endorsement forms.
- Coding and mapping XML based variable-controlled customer input driver files.
- Coding endorsements forms using pdf-passthrough placeholder documents and advanced tables such as array driven automated tables, sections driven data, complex rules, components, and functions.
- Working with different output formats (PDF, Postscript, XML), queues and objects.
- Troubleshooting production application issues and debugging errors.
Requirements of the Jr./Mid Exstream Developer:
- Bachelor's degree OR 1 year related experience/training OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in similar role working with the Exstream development environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Insurance industry experience a plus!
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Independent and self-motivated
- Able to travel as needed
- Experience with agile software development life cycle and project management life cycle preferred
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.