Product Manager of User Experience #107420
Our client based in Plymouth Meeting, PA is seeking a Product Manager of User Experience to join the team full time.
The Product Manager of User Experience will be reporting to VP, Experience will help set the strategic vision and lead an experience team that is responsible for defining and evolving our clients experience into an excellent healthcare experience for the Frontline Care Team user group.
We are looking for someone who has the proven ability to accomplish this with both direct hands-on ownership as well as leadership. The ideal candidate will have a strong vision for the intersection of customer experiences and employee experiences as a driving force of business success. A relentless commitment to our customers and excitement to take on new challenges is necessary. We want someone with the talent, creativity and leadership to take our experience into the next chapter.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 10-12+ years of prior relevant experience in the customer experience, product management or customer insights domain with at least 4+ years of leadership experience
- Understanding of the service delivery journey, with a proven record of being able to optimize, enhance, and differentiate the employee experience
- Experience with both internal and customer-facing initiatives. Experience with user research/user testing, product management methodologies, human-centered design and lean UX principles a plus
- Understands the overarching team goals and business context and seeks to participate in the process
- A track record of delivering quality products and experiences with outstanding financial results
- Background or experience in the healthcare industry or closely related field is preferred
- Strong technical abilities preferred and intimate familiarity with SaaS development and agile practices used to build and deploy modern software applications.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to lead projects and build new experience from the ground up independently
- Attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically, and execute methodically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a must
- Strong data and analytics background with demonstrated ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- Are a positive change agent who will generate new ideas. You know how and are willing to take calculated risks
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!