Python/C# Developer #102116
A knowledgeable Python/C# Developer is needed for a position in King of Prussia, PA. As the developer, you will be primarily be responsible for developing cognitive solutions for the enterprise. This position is expected to last 6 months with the possibility of going permanent.
Responsibilities of the Python/C# Developer include:
- Managing product design, systems analysis, and programming activities include:
- Implementing, testing and the integration of code modules based on technical design specifications.
- Preparing technical design specifications of product sub-systems based on functional requirements.
- Providing maintenance associated with solutions.
- Performing moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Researching problems discovered by testing and verification or product support and developing solutions to the problems.
- Collaborating within and supporting a dynamic team environment by collaborating with other departments, contributing time, effort and ideas.
- Leading/participating in other projects or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS Software Engineering, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in a Windows development, familiar with Database design concepts and at least 2 of the following: Java, C#, Python, R, Node.js.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable software development experience with the languages noted showing increasing complexity.
- Experience in SDLC implementing solutions including methodologies like DevOps, Agile etc.
- Experience using RPA tools such as Win Automation, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath for the development and eventual implementation of cognitive/automation projects a plus.
- Experience developing with SQL Server or other Relational Database Management Systems.
- Working familiarity with Visual Studio or similar product
- Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans. Familiarity working under recognized software development methodologies and with associated design and implementation practices.
- Good analytical and design skills at a single product level with skills in research, analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Results oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work without supervision. Latitude for independent decision making.
- Ability to listen and understand information and communicate the same.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.