Recruiting Coordinator #107500
CSS is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Professional Staffing Group!
This role will be mostly REMOTE!
Recruiting Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Send interview confirmations to selected candidates prior to interview at client site.
• Send position confirmations to selected candidates.
• Vet inbound calls for resolution & when appropriate forward to correct point of contact for resolution.
• Pull weekly payroll report, confirm candidate hours, follow up with candidates who have not submitted hours & work with clients to ensure time is paid out accurately.
• Coordinate the completion of new hire paperwork, ensure accuracy and upload into the system.
• Ensure 100% accuracy of information in the ATS & CRM.
• File appropriate worker’s compensation & unemployment claims by completing necessary information and providing work history.
• Post all new job orders on all available job boards & accurately create job order in the system.
• Complete bill backs for respective offices for compliance invoices
• Complete all employment verifications for respective offices
• Input all job orders into the ATS and write job descriptions to be posted on all websites
• Complete data integrity scorecard report to ensure all information is compliant in ATS
Recruiting Coordinator Requirements:
• High School Diploma is required- Bachelors degree is preferred
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Established ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals i.e., customers & employees
• Proven customer service skills
• Established self-starter