Sales Executive - #110120
Location : Baltimore, MD
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/30/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Sales Executive - Baltimore Region
An experienced Sales Executive is needed to join our client in the Baltimore, MD area! As the Sales Executive, you will primarily be responsible for establishing and building relationships with clients. This direct-hire opportunity offers $60k/year + Commission Structure and also comes with amazing benefits, including UNCAPPED Vacation!
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive Include:
- Leveraging the Sales Strategy to identify customers’ needs and present the solution to key stakeholders
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Utilizing the all forms of communication, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management
- Escalating customer requests or issues urgently when needed.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Sales Executive Include:
- 2+ Years of Strong Sales Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred, HS Diploma/GED Required
- Ability to commute around assigned territory, may be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area Zone meetings.
- Strong prior experience in Salesforce
- Familiarity around Payment Systems and ATS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.