Senior Benefits Analyst #102271
Senior Benefits Analyst
An experienced Benefits Analyst is needed for a Direct Hire in Wilmington, DE! As the Senior Benefit Analyst, you will be responsible for providing analytical and project management support for various benefit initiatives. This position offers a salary starting at $90K.
Responsibilities of the Senior Benefits Analyst include:
- Supporting the design of employee benefit programs by examining and evaluating program design, employee preferences, external bench-marking, costs, regulatory requirements and competitive advantage.
- Ensuring benefits programs balance competitiveness with affordability by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing benefits data and trends of competitor companies.
- Leading the set up and testing of system requirements to administer plans, managing annual open enrollments and ensuring seamless day-to-day benefit program administration.
- Determining benefit practices and market prevalence by researching best practices; industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and assessing organizational impact.
- Performing benefits administration tasks including benefit calculations and payout processing, reconciliation of benefits accounts, preparation of wire transfers/funding for various plans, verification and maintenance of statistical data relative to premiums, claims, and costs; processing of employer health savings account (HSA) contributions, coordination of defined benefit plan accruals, and leave of absence support.
- Preparing and maintaining benefit-specific reports. Tracking, monitoring, and flagging reports for potential issues.
- Identifying and developing alternative methods for optimizing and streamlining related processes and procedures
- Serving as a 'super user' of benefit systems and tools in order to identify best practices, assesses functionality and system requirements, and recommending process improvements as applicable.
- Partnering with global HR team members, recruiters, and management to ensure benefits programs are administered correctly and aligned with company-wide strategic goals and best. Consulting cross functional partners and the business on benefits strategy, policies and programs.
- Developing and building global benefits knowledge and expertise proactively to identify new trends, concepts and execute future strategies to enhance benefits programs. Staying updated on changes in legislation affecting employee benefits and partners with corporate legal counsel as necessary to interpret statutory changes.
- Auditing and researching benefit programs by gathering data from a variety of data sources and systems. Preparing information and conducting audits/tests to ensure plans and processes are in compliance with internal and external requirements. Providing support for annual audits of benefit plans as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- 10 days vacation, 8 holidays, and 3 floating holidays.
- Numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The pride in working for a world-class company.
Requirements of the Senior Benefits Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Minimum 5 years of related benefits experience
- CEBS certification preferred
- Knowledge/experience analyzing benefit programs including 401(k), Retirement, Health & Welfare and Wellness
- Experienced practitioner in the administration and evaluation of benefits programs, exhibiting knowledge of benefits principles and practices
- Recognized as a technical expert in benefits practices and programs
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including demonstrated experience with MS Office and HRIS
- Strong organization/project management and multitasking skills.
- Recognized as an integrator and solution provider
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and continuous improvement skills.
- Ability to be both an effective team player and self-starter.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!