Technical Recruiter #107181
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is looking for an outgoing, friendly, customer-minded candidate to succeed in our internal Technical Recruiter position for our TEC team.
This role has ability to be 100% REMOTE!
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter include:
- Being responsible for recruitment of contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement with individuals seeking positions in the IT industry.
- Recruiting through internet searches, internet advertising, Application Tracking System, job fairs, user groups, and referrals.
- Maintaining a flexible schedule to accommodate candidates for interview times and/or interview locations.
- Interviewing candidates over the phone and/or in person.
- Identifying and presenting opportunities for each candidate based upon skill set, job requirements, geographic location, salary requirements, and overall qualifications.
- Coaching candidates on specific opportunities as well as interviewing techniques and tips.
- Discussing orders with Account Managers to get a clear picture of what they are look for and to formulate a recruiting strategy.
- Presenting candidates to Account Managers.
- Setting up interviews at times that are convenient for both clients and candidates.
- Administering employee testing and/or background checks per clients’ request.
- Acting as an intermediary between client and candidate to answer questions, concerns, or to assist in overcoming any objections.
- Extending offers on behalf of a client to a candidate – responsibilities include presenting an offer and negotiation terms of offer.
- Soliciting leads.
- Entering candidate information into the database and updating daily if necessary.
- Serving as a contact at networking events or job fairs.
- Posting jobs on the internet.
- Maintaining weekly activity reports.
- Demonstrates company core values (Respect, Integrity, Coachable, Winning Spirit, Fun, Diversity & Inclusion, Team Oriented,
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of applicable recruiting experience in staffing environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments and multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals (such as customers, employees, and candidates)
- Proven customer service skills
- Proven self-starter and team leader