Title Operations Manager #104191
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/21/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Title Operations Manager
An experienced Office Manager is needed as a Title Operations Manager for our client in Jenkintown, PA! As the Title Operations Manager, you will primarily be responsible for implementing and developing processes to streamline operations while ensuring the highest quality of customer service. This is a full time, direct hire position looking to start immediately!
Responsibilities of the Title Operations Manager Include:
- Overseeing operations from the applications process through conveyancing, closing, accounting, and post-closing.
- Making staffing changes as necessary including conducting interviews, touch-base meetings with current staff and terminating when necessary. Training new staff.
- Following up on accounting matters such as uncleared checks and escrow balances.
- Maintaining quality control to ensure CFPB, RESPA, and Best Practice Compliance.
- Undertaking such administrative duties as required from time to time to achieve the common goal of the company.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Title Operations Manager Include:
- High School Diploma/GED, Higher Education preferred
- Previous Title Experience, specifically in PA and NJ
- Previous experience as Office Manager in Industry
- Full understanding of CFPB, RESPA, and Best Practice
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!