Vendor Management Contracts Specialist #108043
- Developing, recommending and deploying policies, procedures and tools required to effectively manage and oversee vendor risk
- Assisting with the deployment of vendor risk management processes enabling adoption, compliance and training throughout the Bank
- Assisting in the vendor selection process, managing the vendor management team and scope of work, and managing the due diligence process with the vendor
- Negotiating contract terms with vendors based on business needs and legal guidelines
- Gathering and assessing data and documentation necessary to complete Third Party Scorecards
Requirements of the Vendor Management Contract Specialist include:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, CIS, Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience in vendor management, contract management, and/or other relevant experience.
- 5 – 7 years of management experience
- Procurement, vendor management, or contracts experience
- Experience in negotiating complex and dynamic legal documents
- 3rd party risk certification a huge plus
- Bank experience a huge plus
- Ability to understand and apply federal banking guidelines and regulations
Knowledge of Technology Products & Services, specifically Application Development and Infrastructure Components.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills