Administrative Services Associate #110546
Administrative Services Associate (Mailroom)
An organized individual is needed for an Administrative Services Associate position to support mailroom operations in Camden, NJ! This position offers up to $18/HR.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Services Associate include:
- Receiving incoming USPS mail
- Opening, sorting and distributing a variety of materials.
- Performing routine office and/or clerical duties
- Delivering mail and internal correspondence within the company
- Collects outgoing mail or packages and uses scales and postage meters to weigh and affix postage
- Stock copy rooms with paper
- Lift cartons and boxes weighing 50 pounds or more
- Operating company vehicle to conduct messenger tasks regularly
Requirements of the Administrative Services Associate include:
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient
- Ability to take direction from multiple individuals
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.