Application Support Analyst #107854
Our client based in Malvern, PA is seeking a Application Support Analyst to join the team .This is a direct hire opportunity. Candidates must be local to Malvern, PA and willing to come onsite a few days a week.
The Application Support Analyst specializes in the support of applications, both in a first and second tier capacity. The Application Support Analyst has good working knowledge of architectural design and operation of systems to ensure consistent, reliable operations for internal and external stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include supporting timely customer delivery, analysis and diagnosis of application errors, and supporting the externally facing Customer Support department as a second tier escalation point. The Application Support Analyst regularly interacts with Project Management, Development, Operations and Customer Support groups, as well as vendors to support third party or commercial off the shelf (COTS) applications.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting database driven applications
- Experienced with data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) using Microsoft SQL
- Experience working in a regulated environment, preferably in the FDA or healthcare related fields
- Experience with .NET and Java programming a plus
- IT service management experience a plus
- Demonstrated overall IT literacy
- Solid understanding of Windows infrastructure, network computing technologies and database administration using MS SQL Server
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage concurrent projects, issues and other responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to perform job functions in compliance with organization procedures and policies
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving, investigation, diagnostic and teamwork skills
- Self-starter with the ability and desire to dig into complex problems