Benefits Analyst - #107234
- Managing administrative aspects of all Benefits; including health and retirement programs.
- Conducting ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices pertaining to benefit plan design.
- Ensuring process quality, efficiency and compliance and recommends opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Reviewing, reconciling, and submitting benefit plan invoices, including auditing and reconciling.
- Assisting with compliance of all programs.
- Coordinating Workers Compensation with employees, supervisors, safety and adjustor which includes communication, wage summaries and updating Cority.
- Regulating DOT requirements for random drug/alcohol testing, CDL medical cards and reasonable suspicion testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business, or other related subject area.
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience including a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience administering qualified benefit programs.
- Understanding of HIPAA, ERISA, COBRA, Internal Revenue Codes (as they apply to health and welfare plans), and other statues governing employer sponsored benefit plans.
- SHRM-CP, PHR, CEBS courses or certification preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!