Benefits Customer Service Representative #101599
Benefits Customer Service Representative
A friendly and customer-minded job-seeker looking to get their foot in the door for a professional career is needed for a Benefits Customer Service Representative position in Tempe, AZ! This position offers $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Customer Service Representative include:
- Making/receiving outbound/inbound calls and assisting customers with inquiries, account status, and problem resolution
- Delivering excellent customer service and fielding calls as necessary.
- Processing correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Diligently following all company policies and procedures.
- Meeting company and department goals and benchmarks.
- Maintaining an upbeat and positive attitude!
- Performing other related tasks as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- 401K with Company contribution
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Performance bonuses
- Company social events
- Opportunities for career development
- And more!
Requirements of the Benefits Customer Service Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Basic computer proficiency and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bilingual a huge plus!
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs, especially when it comes to scheduling
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!