Benefits Manager (Hybrid) - #111030
Location : Ashburn, VA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/26/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Benefits Manager - Hybrid!
An experienced Benefits Manger is needed to join our client for a Hybrid role near Ashburn, VA! As the Benefits Manager, you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of benefit administration while directing the corporate planning and strategy development for the Company. This direct-hire role offers $90-100k/year based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Benefits Manager Include:
- Acting as a liaison with carriers, vendors, and consultants on various matters such as plan design, contract negotiations, coverage, and renewals
- Managing the employee benefit budget and serves as subject matter expert for all benefit plans.
- Performing contribution reconciliation for all health and welfare plans, voluntary benefit programs, and defined contribution plan
- Assuring all company-sponsored plans, including their design and changes are in compliance with all relevant legal and ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements
- Responding to all Employee, Management, and Union questions regarding coverage
- Acting as the lead on benefit related audits
- Serving as SME for all aspects of retirement plan management to include enrollment, changes, loan set-up, withdrawal/hardship requests, new hires and terminations
- Acting as the main point of contact & coordinator for Leave Management vendor (which handles LOA and ADA for company)
- Maintain and answer questions about PTO, Leave and Sick time plans
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Benefits Manager Include:
- 8+ years of benefits related experience
- 2+ years of benefits management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or HR
- Working knowledge of HRIS and Payroll systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), and organizational skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.