BI Architect #102154
Qlik BI Architect
A Qlik BI Architect is needed for a position in Marlton, NJ.
Responsibilities of the Qlik BI Architect include:
- Filtering data and identifying cleansing methodologies.
- Providing performance indicators and recommendations to correct any code problems.
- Combining data from multiple different sources (such as OLE/ODBC sources, Excel, delimited and fixed-width text files etc.).
- Checking efficiency of the data collection processes in place and ability to determine business impact due to data quality issues.
- Scripting load scripts with deep understanding of Qlik load script and data modeling best practices.
- Identifying system/app performance issues and resolve by working with the Qlik developers.
- Supporting release-night activities, including starting/stopping scheduled tasks and monitoring database schema changes.
Deep understanding of the overall Qlik Sense or (Qlik View) and Qlik NPrinting architecture on a single and multi-node platform (Qlik Management Console (QMC) experience and Qlik Associative Big Data Index (QABDI) experience a big plus)
Qlik Sense Enterprise strongly preferred, but will consider QlikView Enterprise experience
Experience with Qlik Web Connectors is a plus
Experience working in Data Warehouse environments
Critical thinker who can successfully troubleshoot and solve data quality/performance issues
Strong SQL background
Experience working with Cloud-based technologies (Snowflake, AWS)
PowerShell experience desired, but not necessary
Single-sign-on (SSO) configuration experience desired
GeoAnalytics experience is a plus
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.