Business Analyst l #107511
Our client is a major organization in the healthcare industry in Philadelphia, PA. This position is a remote to start, 6 months contract opportunity, and eventually moving onsite in September.
Our client is looking for a resourceful and Jr. Level Business Analyst to their team. Their key candidate will have a basic understanding of key concepts and features of the subject matter.
Ideal candidate should have the following:
- Looking for a knowledgeable Systems Analyst with previous software product support or monitoring with 3+ years’ experience required
- Previous Customer Service and Client relations experience is desirable
- Candidate should have strong technical understanding of software products and applicable user experience requirements to maintain an effective product. Candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining performance requirements and ensuring overall quality assurance of products and applicable operations. Key Responsibilities
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns in business and operational areas and provide appropriate action plans based on customer feedback, system monitoring, and product utilization reporting.
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business and operational efficiency
- Analyze root causes of business problems and recommend corrective actions
- Maintain documentation for problem identification, definition and solving procedures to ensure best practices and customer satisfaction
- Provide optimal business solutions to achieve operational goals and key performance indicators
- Suggest new techniques and technologies to meet or exceed business goals. Work with internal stakeholders and third-party vendor to achieve desired results. • Provide direction and support to business teams whenever required
- Develop business presentations for management and customers as needed
- Monitor product performance regularly and generate performance reports to management
- Develop, update and enforce business policies and procedures
- Previous experience with software product systems monitoring a plus
- Experience utilizing Business Intelligence platforms (such as Power BI, Tableau, etc) required
- Experience working within software development/operations teams required
- Ability to write reports and design product implementation and/or scope documents required
- Ability to communicate well to internal stakeholders and leadership a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work independently and within group settings is necessary.
- Previous experience with software product systems monitoring a plus.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!