Business Analyst (SQL) #102991
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Business Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA!
**MUST HAVE SQL EXPERIENCE**
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Exploring reporting opportunities, developing and monitoring associated data, and identify opportunities for stronger reporting
- Supporting project team through all iterations of technical elaboration and development
- Effectively communicating complex analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders to drive data driven decision making
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience creating Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Documents and Mapping documents for the development of ETL applications
- Extensive SQL experience in writing complex queries across multiple tables, data analysis, and profiling skills for the creation of the mapping documents and further discussion with data modelers for the necessary table designs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work with various stakeholders, gather and formulate business requirements and translate the same to the technical team.
- Preferred experience with Source-to-Target mapping, health insurance knowledge, and general data warehousing
- Support testing and production releases.
- Able to work weekend and off-hours support
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.