Call Center Agent - #108064
Call Center Agents - #108064
Position Title: Inbound Call Agents
Location: Exton, PA, Starting Remotely/Hybrid
Job Type: Temporary/Contract to Permanent
Compensation: 17.50 USD/HOUR
Start Date: September 2021 & October 2021
Hours: Full Time
Our client located in Exton, PA is looking for multiple friendly, detail-oriented, and communication-driven Inbound Call Agents to serve as customer service representatives and join their fast-paced, motivated team within their call center. Candidates have the opportunity to join one of the top real estate companies in the nation that focuses on providing self-storage units for residential and commercial clients throughout the country. As an Inbound Call Agent, you would be responsible for ensuring efficient and comprehensive service to all customers through incoming and outgoing calls, helping to answer any customer questions about storage unit information including availability, size, location, and more, as well as work to convert any incoming calls into storage unit reservations and sales. These are temporary to possible hire positions that will begin remotely then transition into a remote/in-office hybrid and offer $17.50 per hour with the ability to earn monthly bonuses and promotions in Exton, Pennsylvania.
- Monitoring, answering, and making incoming and outgoing calls from customers and thoroughly fulfilling all customer requests under strict timelines.
- Ensuring all customer inquiries are met using company regulations and guidelines and explaining all procedures, policies, and details in a kind and patient manner.
- Working to convert incoming customer calls into sales and reservations.
- Determining and explaining storage unit information such as availability, size, location, etc.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and quickly resolving any customer complaints through personable and attention-oriented verbal and written communication.
- Using multiple computer monitors and software systems to answer and resolve customer questions and complaints about billing, payment, and accounts.
- Experience in Customer Service or Call Centers required
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must be open and receptive to feedback and constructive criticism and must have a sales drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency and can work under deadlines and maintain strong time management skills
- Must be able to work one day per weekend
- Must be able to work full-time Monday - Friday with various shift times offered
- Ability to work remotely and independently and must have own equipment including computer, phone, and internet access
- Must be local to Exton, PA
- Ability complete a background check and drug screening
- Associate’s or Bachelors Degree a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!