Three Closers are currently needed for positions in Phoenix, AZ! As the Closer, you will schedule closings, prepare of closing documents, instructions and funding checks for all loan types, among other duties. These position offer $21 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Closer include:
- Scheduling closings with brokers. Reviewing file with broker to insure it is ready for closing.
- Preparing closing figures, reviewing Lakewood input to make sure the file information is correct.
- Reviewing flood certificate, H.O. Insurance, Title commitment to make sure they are correct.
- Balancing figures with Title company, preparing closing instructions to title.
- Preparing tri-party check and/or ordering funds from corporate.
- Preparing closing documents, reviewing documents and sending package to title for closing.
- Reviewing funding only requests, reviewing the documents and ordering the funds.
- Answering telephone inquiries related to loan closing.
- Completing special projects assigned by Closer Supervisor/Ops Manager.
- Assisting with problem resolution in cooperation with post closing department, as needed.
- Arriving for work on time and working overtime as required.
- Performing any other duties assigned by management.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Closer:
OR 1 year of related experience/training
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!