Customer Care Administrator - #107233
Location : Bryn Mawr, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 18.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 06/28/2021
End Date : 06/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Customer Care Administrator
Seeking a friendly and organized Customer Care Administrator to join our Client in Bryn Mawr, PA! As the Customer Care Administrator you will be responsible primarily for providing administrative support to customers and State Operations. This opportunity offers $18-21/hr depending on experience!
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Administrator include:
- Performing a variety of customer care administrative tasks in accordance with service level standards and best practices.
- Aligning and prioritizing daily activities with departmental goals and objectives.
- Handling escalated customer claims.
- Researching customer issues and concerns and updating accounts based on findings.
- Ensuring compliance with service standards and state rules and regulations governing utility services.
- Assisting with the documentation and communication of operational policies, procedures and functions within the department
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships across all levels of the service organization.
- Communicating regularly and professionally with management and all service departments
- Remaining current on state regulations and operational policies and procedures to ensure customer responses comply with regulatory updates and trends in best practices.
- Participating on special projects.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Customer Care Administrator include:
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 2 years experience in administrative support or customer service
Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Ability to work well under pressure
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!