Customer Experience Specialist (Heavy Haul & Flatbed) #110543
Location : Haddonfield, NJ
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Heavy Haul & Flatbed Customer Experience Specialist - Direct Hire!
Seeking a Customer Experience Specialist with experience in Heavy Haul & Flatbed sales in Haddonfield, NJ! As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the sales team's efforts to grow and satisfy customers by building strong relationships with many stakeholders within and connected to each existing customer. This Direct-Hire role offers $60k annually!
Responsibilities of the Customer Experience Specialist Include:
- Cultivate, grow and deepen relationships with managed accounts, effectively cultivating multiple layers of contacts within our customers’ businesses by pro-actively reaching out to add new contacts, and strengthen relationships with existing contacts.
- Grow volume and profitability of existing customers, by providing professional service, timely and accurate responses to quote requests and all other inquiries.
- Focus on 100% customer satisfaction in existing lanes through collaboration with CSRs
- Accept and enter loads into our database, set appointments, and turn shipments over to the CSR team
- Manage the variety of customer reporting as required
- Support and collaborate with Sales and Senior Management regarding these accounts
- Track and trace certain customer loads
- Pre-release billing audit to confirm pricing
- Professionally provide proactive communication to all accounts and stakeholders
- Listen carefully to customer feedback and integrate it into our team
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in Heavy Haul and Flatbed sales or dispatch for a truckload broker or carrier is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.