Customer Implementation Project Manager #101899
Customer Implementation Project Manager
A job-seeker with experience doing project management is needed for a Customer Implementation Project Manager position in Plymouth Meeting, PA! As the Customer Implementation Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for leading complex customer implementations projects. This temp-to-hire position is offering $40/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Customer Implementation Project Manager include:
- Developing, maintaining and managing customer implementations and internal projects to ensure projects are delivered on schedule, within agreed scope and create a high customer satisfaction.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers and their partners.
- Identifying, managing and providing solutions for project delivery risks, project issues and project plan critical path activities.
- Being a resource to subject matter experts and business leaders to document and track business and project scope decisions.
- Facilitating business requirements definition and solution design meetings, as well as ongoing project status meetings.
- Providing coaching, feedback and personal development to less experienced project team members.
- Reviewing and continuously improving communications and/or presentations to support specific customer implementation processes, as well as those that can be leveraged for future implementations.
- Providing delivery assurance to customers and Accolade stakeholders.
- Maintaining and enhancing the Accolade project management repository, tools, and templates.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Generous Paid Time Off (including a volunteer day and floating holidays)
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible schedules (with remote work opportunities!)
- Recognizes hard work and dedication
- Career development opportunities
- Casual dress code
- And more!
- Bachelors’ Degree or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of related project experience.
- Significant experience leading customer facing projects, including business process design, business integration and information technology.
- Experience leading teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in the health insurance industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables, identify project delivery risks and drive to resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business process owners and learn the business, systems, processes and data and represent their requirements when working with 3rd parties.
- Proficiency with Smartsheet and Gantt charts, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities and embrace change.
- Data-driven and fact-based: focused on getting to best outcome for our customers.
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive.
- Actively keeps current on best practices of project management.
- PMP Certification (or desire to obtain certification) preferred.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!