Customer Service Representative #102235
- Responding to customer inquires and resolve customer disputes in a timely manner while demonstrating a professional attitude and appearance.
- Complying with Public Service Commission and client's rules and regulations.
- Processing customer transactions to include payment processing, initiating meter/service orders, add/revise customer information.
- Researching, identifying and dissolving discrepancies and prepare adjustments as needed.
- Balancing cash drawer and cash report accurately.
- Filing completed orders, adjustments, and various reports.
- Establishing a good working relationship with other Company departments.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative Include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A happy and energetic personality
- 1+ year call center experience
- Excellent customer contact skills
- Experience in handling cash
- Good math aptitude
- Good computer skills, experience with MS Office preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!