Customer Service Representative #99744
An outgoing and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Customer Service Representative in Mount Laurel, NJ! This temporary position pays $15 an hour!
Our client company is a specialized New Jersey medical practice and the first choice for those in the area for services in this field! They are the largest practice of this specialization in the area with over 30 highly qualified physicians. They provide medical solutions in a myriad of areas and are committed to helping patients recover.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Answering phone calls in the Phone Unit and handling scheduling, rescheduling, managing cancellations, taking messages, and fulfilling other patient requests.
- Greeting patients in a timely and pleasant manner.
- Distributing and updating HIPAA paperwork each visit and obtaining proper signature through EMR.
- Collecting co-pays.
- Informing patients of outstanding balances and requesting payment.
- Ensuring precertification is obtained for certain procedures.
- Balancing all monies collected against the office/procedure visit.
- Managing patient flow with clinical staff.
- Learning about satellite offices.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Previous medical office/scheduling/Assistant experience
- Previous experience handling patient information and experience handling confidential information
- Excellent communications skills, especially on the phone
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA
- Organized, eager, and able to multi-task
- Previous call center experience a plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!