Customer Success Agents (Call Center) -#107878
Position Title: Customer Success Agent
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: 16.50 USD/HOUR
Start Date: Several start dates August, 2021
Hours: Full Time
Our client located in Fishers, IN, is looking for multiple friendly, detail-oriented, and communication-driven customer service representatives to join their fast-paced, motivated team within their call center. Candidates have the opportunity to join one of the top mortgage lenders in the nation and work with a large team of professionals that was awarded one of the Top Workplaces in the United States and serves almost one and a half million customers throughout the country. As a Customer Success Agent, you would be responsible for ensuring efficient and comprehensive service to all customers through incoming and outgoing calls, completing basic data entry tasks, providing support and response to all customer inquiries, and building strong relationships with customers. These are full-time, direct-hire, in-office positions that offer $16.50 per hour with the ability to earn bonuses and promotions, in Fishers, IN.
● Monitoring, answering, and making incoming and outgoing calls from customers and thoroughly fulfilling all customer requests under strict timelines.
● Ensuring all customer inquiries are met using company regulations and guidelines and explaining all procedures, policies, and details in a kind and patient manner.
● Maintaining customer confidentiality and properly entering any data securely into company computer systems.
● Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and quickly resolving any customer complaints through personable and attention-oriented verbal and written communication.
● Offering knowledgeable and accurate information to customers about the company and processes and flagging all withstanding inquiries to the appropriate departments.
● 1-2 years of Call Center experience
● High School Diploma/GED
● Some experience in the Mortgage or Collections industry
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Computer proficiency and can work under deadlines and maintain strong time management skills
● Must be available to work full-time scheduled shifts Monday - Friday between 7 AM and 7 PM EST
● Ability to work one Saturday per month from 9 AM - 6 PM
● Must be local to Fishers, IN
● Must be able to work with no time off for the first 90 days
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!