Enrollment Specialist - #108045
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.08 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/27/2021
End Date : 09/27/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Job-seekers are needed for Enrollment Specialist roles in Philadelphia, PA! As the Enrollment Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for reviewing enrollment requests. This temporary position starts at $16.00 and will be fully remote in the Philadelphia region!
Responsibilities of the Enrollment Specialist include:
- Reviews submitted enrollment requests assigned via the enrollment queues.
- Processes according to established productivity goals while maintaining established quality goals.
- Takes initiative to check questions or unusual situations with management in accordance with established guidelines.
- Forwards enrollment discrepancies and documents to the enrollment outreach call team.
- Ensures thorough and timely completion of requests for additions, changes and terminations to subscriber and dependent records.
- Must be able to work required extra hours as dictated by business needs.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Enrollment Specialist:
- High School Diploma or College Degree preferred
- 1-3 years with Healthcare Enrollment Plans
- Ability to work Monday through Saturday shifts
- ECS, INSINQ, Excel, Word, Sharepoint, Ayava experience
- Ability to work remotely
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!