Executive Assistant #111938
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA! As the Executive Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the CEO by providing high-level administrative support. This temporary-to-hire opportunity offers $40-45/HR!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Perform research and development of special reports, analysis and presentation information and management of data to support departmental operations; prepares necessary information to respond to all inquiries and submits detailed reports of findings
- Answer, screen, and maintain log if incoming calls
- Conducting research, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Perform a variety of accounting related functions including but not limited to processing vendor invoices, subscriptions, and professional memberships applications/renewals; assisting in the preparation and analysis of accounting information for budget reporting, contract negotiating, and special project administration
- Attend various meetings as requested to maintain a keen awareness of all day-to-day operations
- Prepares written and verbal summary reports for CEO as necessary
- Mentor all lower-level divisional administrative support staff ensuring they are properly trained in various software packages used for tracking budgets, metrics, projects, personnel, contracts, etc.
- Manage and maintain Chief Executive Officer's schedules including meetings, conferences, business trips, travel arrangements, etc.
- 3-5 years relevant experience working for a senior level executive
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field strongly preferred
- Must have leadership ability with a willingness to lead and offer opinions to provide guidance to lower-level peer group and maintain a high level of ethics in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have organizational, technical, and analytical skills
- Mathematical/problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and accounting software such as Oracle, Quicken, etc.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.