Health Assistants #107348
Location : Plymouth Meeting, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 45760.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/23/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Health Assistants - Must be Local to Plymouth Meeting, PA!
Multiple friendly and outgoing Customer Service Representatives with a background in HealthCare/Benefits are needed to join our client in Plymouth Meeting, PA! As the Health Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for assisting Company members with all of their healthcare and benefit needs and questions. This direct-hire opportunity offers a starting salary of $22/hr
Responsibilities of the Health Assistant Include:
- Supporting members to navigate the complex health care system through phone and messages.
- Informing members' decisions by helping them understand benefits and care plans.
- Helping members find doctors, and making smarter decisions when it comes to healthcare.
- Assisting members to connect with the right clinical resource when appropriate.
- Assisting members with improved financial outcomes by optimizing benefit packages and third party vendors appropriately.
- Helping clients have an improved quality off life by understanding and optimizing their preventative services.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Health Assistants Include:
- 3-5 years experience in service-based environment, preferably insurance, medical, healthcare, benefits, call center, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong understanding of Medical Benefits packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Empathetic with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work remotely and onsite.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!