HR Generalist- #110497
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/27/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An experienced job-seeker is needed for the HR Generalist position with our client in Philadelphia, PA! As the HR Generalist, you will be responsible for for Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Onboarding, etc. This role offers $60k annually!
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist Include:
- Knowledge of Multi State Payroll laws.
- Processing payroll and tracking Employee PTO
- Managing Employee insurance (Medical, Dental, Life, 401(k) benefits, Workers’ Compensation)
- Continuing development of the company’s Employee Handbook, Employee Classifications and Job Descriptions
- Assisting Management and Employees with employee relations issues, performance management, career development and succession planning.
- Maintain the on-boarding process with New Hires and submit background checks
- Assist Managers with Salary guidelines for new hires.
- Oversee and monitor performance appraisal program to ensure timely review of employee performance.
- Prepare documentation for Leaves including FMLA and Disability (Short and Long Term) as well as Worker Compensation
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the HR Generalist Include:
- 3-5 years HR experience
- Prior experience with HRIS systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft office suite
- working knowledge of all HR laws (FMLA, FLSA, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.