IT Auditor #101601
An IT Auditor is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Berwyn, PA.
Responsibilities of the IT Auditor include:
- Examining internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Planning, implementing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Testing and participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying system vulnerabilities and create counteractive strategies to protect data integrity.
- Conducting efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Performing regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Reviewing, evaluating, and testing ERP and other application controls.
- Providing recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks. #LI-JK1
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related field
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience as an IT Auditor
- Public company and/or Big 4 accounting experience, with an excellent understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, IT General Controls (ITGCs), Segregation of Duties (SODs), firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits
- Experience with Oracle, Navision, SAP, HFM and other ERP systems, as well as Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies
- Strong attention to detail with great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Able to travel to different business units as needed
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!