Marketing Cloud Developer #107536
Marketing Cloud Developer
Our client is a growing Wholesale Mortgage Company based out of New Jersey. Our client is looking to add a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to their growing team. This is a long term remote, contract engagement. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, a team player with the ability to perform well in a very fast paced environment. A successful candidate will possess the qualifications listed to hit the ground running and make an immediate positive impact to the team.
Our client is seeking a talented, passionate, and self-driven Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join the Salesforce IT team. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Development, Integrations, Data Migration. The ideal candidate for this role has expert level knowledge across Salesforce Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Lightning platforms, API integrations, and are abreast of the newest technologies supplied by Salesforce itself. Experience in MuleSoft or Informatica is desired.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Cloud Developer include:
Requirements of the Marketing Cloud Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, marketing or related discipline. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation or related marketing technology platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target (Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Automation Studio, etc.), Adobe Campaign Manager, HubSpot, or Marketo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Working knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem; Salesforce Certification or a strong Trailhead history a big plus
- Knowledge of journey-based email delivery strategies
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing best practices with regard to deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem. Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMP script, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Experience with AMP Script, HTML and CSS in support of creating journeys and email templates
- General writing and proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Basic understanding of Data Management Platforms
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!