Mortgage Servicing Coordinator #104200
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 40000.00 - 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/22/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Mortgage Servicing Coordinator
An experienced Servicing Coordinator is needed for our client in Bala Cynwd, PA! As the Mortgage Servicing Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for performing interim servicing and subservicing oversight related to residential mortgage loans. This is a direct hire, full time position offering between $40k-$60k!
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Servicing Coordinator Include:
- Assisting the service manager in all aspects of servicing transfers.
- Reviewing monthly reports from the sub-servicer.
- Helping clients obtain real estate financing tailored to their personal needs.
- Exemplifying excellent customer service.
- Exercising responsible lending practices.
Perks of Working With our Client Company:
- Competitive health benefits plan
- Tools to build a strong career
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for career growth
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Mortgage Servicing Coordinator Include:
- 3+ Years working in residential mortgage servicing with at least 1 year working with GSEs.
- Experience with Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, and Freddie mac
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and database experience
- Previous tax, insurance, and escrow experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!