O365 Engineer #107952
Our client, a Philadelphia Area based Technology Professional Services organization, is seeking a Microsoft Cloud Engineer to join their team on a DIRECT HIRE basis. This is a primarily remote role with minimal office time and occasional onsite client work.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Cloud Engineer to join a growing team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on experience and a comfort level interfacing directly with clients. This position is ideal for an Engineer level candidate who has experience delivering complex migrations for small to mid-size organizations.
· Participate in all aspects of Project Delivery including phases for Discovery, Scope of Work, Planning, Implementation, Testing and more
· Work with Sales Team, Clients, and the rest of the Cloud Engineering Team to create and execute a plan to successfully migrate clients to a cloud environment
· Take client project opportunities from vision/concept all the way through implementation.
· Deploy O365 Production Environment remotely
· Identifies, designs, and deploys solutions to secure cloud usage
· Ensure compliance with security policies, standards, and procedures
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant security, privacy, and cloud technology trends
· Strong Background with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
· Experience deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft Solutions in physical, virtual, and cloud environments
· Hands-on experience with O365/M365 implementations and migrations is a must
· Experience with both on-prem and cloud environments preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Azure Services preferred
· Microsoft Hyper-V and/or VMWare vSphere experience is a plus
· Microsoft System Center experience is a plus