Order Entry Associate #104159
Order Entry (Mortgage)
A job-seeker is needed for an Order Entry (Mortgage) position in Plymouth Meeting, PA! As the Order Entry, you will primarily be responsible for handling any number of processes. This position offers $16-17/Hr.
Responsibilities of the Order Entry (Mortgage) include:
Working apart of the Processing Team
- Making sure orders being entered into the system are entered correctly
- Emailing vendors for search status/ETAs
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers.
Title/mortgage or financial company experience a plus
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet, and Microsoft Outlook.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!