Project Manager #101824
A Project Manager is currently needed for a position in Allentown, PA. As the Project Manager, you will deal with the systems used for external customer engagement and experience, including web applications and tools.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Oversee the design, development and implement of work plans to determine the required tasks and resources.
- Created schedules, project estimates and resource plans.
- Assemble and lead project teams, maintain budget & forecasting, manage issues & risks.
- Effectively monitor and communicate project status to key stakeholders (including leadership).
- Maintain key performance indicators to ensure projects comes on time and within project.
- Manage all aspects of agile methodology.
- Experience managing IT projects from within IT
- Experience working with both application and infrastructure teams in delivering solutions
- has utilized the Agile methodology in managing those projects
- program level experience in IT customer systems is desired
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.