Project Manager #102317
A Project Manager is needed for a contract position in Boston, MA.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Leading the planning and implementation of information technology projects (Initiation through Closure).
- Working as a part of as is/to be planning.
- Serving as the main point of contact during all project phases.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and project meeting (internal and external).
- Developing, maintaining, and controlling project schedules, budgets, resource allocation.
- Providing the direction and support for to project team.
- Effectively preparing for and addressing project issues, risks, and/or changes that arise.
- Generating project measurement reporting for management and stakeholders.
- Ensuring projects meet established goals, objectives, and company standards.
- Ensuring conformance to company quality standards.
- Conducting project evaluations and assessments of results.
Bachelor’s degree in business or management
5 years of project-related experience with a solid understanding of project management methodologies, processes and best practices
Knowledge of the healthcare insurance vertical is a huge plus
Experience with Visio/process mapping
Flexible and able to effectively manage and control changing priorities and project risks
Proven experience in people management, risk management and change management
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills a must
Strong leadership skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
Experience with SDLC projects, using a mixture of Agile/waterfall
Jira experience is a plus
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.