Project Manager lll #107395
Our client is located in Philadelphia and is loooking for a Midlevel Project manager with 5-7 years of experience that can easily adapt to change and fo task outside the traditional PM Structure.
This Sr. Project Manager could work and manage projects that could range from working on a strategy project or researching documentation for a meeting vs. just coordination. Healthcare experience a plus but not necessary.
If you are a confident mid-to-senior level Project manager with excellent communication, customer realtions skills, excellent follow up and organziational skills then this opportunity will be perfect for you!
This candidate must be able to work virtually temporarily but eventually be back in the office; as well as have the following extensive in the following:
Day to Day Responsibilities or Deliverables:
- Extensive experience in multiple and diverse environments and applications. Knowledge and experience in all major functions, issues and considerations of the subject matter.
- Resource has played a leadership role in establishing standards, policies strategy and best practice.
- Ability to discuss industry and marketplace trends and directions and site relevant case studies.
- Resource has had an influence on wide or high-impact decisions and initiatives and has a theoretical background and understanding of the subject matter.
- Capable of managing manages a diverse and complex suite of projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects/project teams
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!