Project Specialist #101932
Our client in Allentown, PA is looking for a Project Specialist for a 2 year contract! As the Project Control Specialist, you will be responsible for providing cost analysis and business controls for Distribution programs and projects as well as other essential duties.
Responsibilities of the Project Specialist include:
Requirements of the Project Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience with a focus on analytical skills for utility or service-oriented organization
- Reliable transportation and able to travel locally
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of organization from peer group to leadership levels
- Ability to effectively summarize data and financial information in an actionable manner
- Strong skillset in forecasting, cost control and scheduling
- Skilled in managing project risk and developing mitigation plans
- Experience in building resource plan
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products, specifically Excel (pivot tables and analyze data)
- Working knowledge of data mining technology
- Familiarity with Primavera a plus
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.