Project Specialist - #107558
- Overseeing marketing/communications project team meetings and projects, ensuring a focus on priorities, goals, deadlines, data, and audience.
- Tracking, managing and assisting in planning project budgets.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal colleagues.
- Working collaboratively to help ensure consistent processes, brand alignment and portfolio integration.
- Tracking and reporting on progress, outcomes and performance.
- In conjunction with colleagues, measuring performance and optimizing material for continuous improvement.
- Focusing on efficiency and recommending process improvements, training ideas and changing management activities.
- Collaborating with colleagues to utilize data and research in formulating strategies.
- Maintaining a high standard of quality and accuracy for all deliverables.
- Working within a cross-functional, interdisciplinary, research-driven, and goal-focused environment.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Requirements of the Project Specialist:
Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the accuracy of work
Demonstrated ability to effectively and collaboratively work as part of a cross-functional team
Superior organizational skills to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
Excellent project management, analytical, communication and diplomacy skills
Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills including the ability to establish cooperative working relationships with supervisors, colleagues, and campus partners
Ability to attend staff events as needed (including occasional nights and weekends)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!