Recruiting Coordinator #110740
Location : Washington, DC (Hybrid)
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/08/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Recruiting Coordinator - Hybrid
Seeking a polished professional to join our client as the Recruiting Coordinator in this HYBRID position based in Washington, DC! As the Recruiting Coordinator you will be primarily responsible for supporting various committees, departments and practice groups and firm leaders to execute strategic approaches for growth. This Direct Hire opportunity offers between $65-75k/year!
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator include:
- Supporting the circulation and coordination of internal follow-up communications on partner candidate submissions and growth initiatives.
- Handling deployment of lateral partner and senior counsel interview meeting appointments and updating and confirming as needed.
- Greeting candidates when they arrive for interviews, escorting them to conference room.
- Working with various team to secure links for interviews, as needed, and ensuring virtual interviews launch successfully.
- Overseeing logistics related to the partner process to ensure it is running efficiently and appropriate data is being captured, both internally and externally.
- Coordinating conference room reservations.
- Developing and maintaining charts and reports including applicant tracking, evaluation reports, candidate information, market intelligence and target lists.
- Ensuring documents for the business management and onboarding team have been prepared and saved internally.
- Coordinating firm and market research projects with research services, compiling relevant data in a user-friendly format.
- Maintaining workspace including saving docs/emails using approved naming conventions and maintaining general organization of files.
- Managing search firm fee agreement process, including execution and tracking.
- Working closely with the Strategic Growth Committee on various entity level initiatives, coordinating large scale meeting events and producing and compiling relevant data, as needed.
- Overseeing training of new team members in coordinate with the Senior Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting.
- Compiling relevant pitch materials for proactive searches and in response to search firm requests.
- Assisting with processing candidates..
- Updating forms, as needed.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator include:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Recruiting Coordinator or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training and experience
- Proficient skills in MS Office Suite, Advanced knowledge of Excel functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Willing to comply with Company's Health and Safety Standards
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.