Sales Director #103206
CSS-Tec is searching for a Sales Director to join our Media, Pa office and grow its national presence in delivering staffing and project-based solutions in the tech space. CSS-Tec is prioritizing Salesforce Developers & Administrators, Data Analytics professionals, Cyber Security Network Engineers, Java Developers, IT Business Analyst and IT Project Managers, just to mention a few.
The CSS Tec Sales Director is driven to develop and grow a team of sales professionals for the greater Philadelphia market and support client initiatives throughout the US. Extensive expertise in conducting one on one Sales Meetings and Target Account Management is required. The ideal candidate is a Top Sales associate looking for that next step in their career progression.
CSS has a 25-year track record of success – now providing staffing services in 42 states! We are expanding operations into two additional branch locations in Phoenix, AZ and Jacksonville, FL and building a National Salesforce Practice that provides managed services and project-work to a rapidly growing list of customers throughout North America and Europe.
Responsibilities of the CSS Tec Sales Director include:
- Conducting weekly sales-team meetings and 1:1s with each team member to review prospect and target accounts in support of on-going sales efforts.
- Hiring, training and developing sales associates for CSS Tec.
- Coaching and developing sales professionals to achieve specified objectives.
- Working with employees on behavioral and performance issues, including annual reviews and effective corrective action plans if applicable.
- Attending client meetings and networking events to develop working relationships and build brand awareness.
We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, a kitchen that has free coffee and snacks, and even a four-square court! Some of our benefits include:
- Uncapped Commission
- Remote work opportunities
- Real-world training and internal education resources via CSS University
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation time and 5 Paid Sick Days
- Eligibility for President's Club Award trip to a tropical locale with a guest
- Employee Engagement Committee
Requirements of the CSS Tec Managing Director:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field preferred
- 1 plus years managing a sales team preferred – not required (IT Staffing preferred)
- 5 plus years Selling a Service
- Extensive hands-on experience hiring and training sales associates
- Expert level knowledge of prospecting for new business: prospect list management, territory management
- Strong history of meeting/exceeding goals
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Works well independently and in a team-based environment
- Strong business acumen
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to travel and work extended hours when necessary
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology & Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!