Salesforce Business Analyst (Data) #102122
Salesforce Business Analyst
A Salesforce BA is currently needed for a contact position in Newark, DE. As the Salesforce Business Analyst, you will act as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the capabilities required to meet organizational goals and objectives, to document these requirements in a way that can be easily leveraged for solution design, build, and operation, and to ensure that the solution ultimately meets the requirements.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Business Analyst include:
- Leading the development of detailed business requirements for approved changes and projects including:
- Facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community
- Developing and documenting processes, use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements
- determining overall priorities for all requirements
- Communicating project related requirements to the data architect
- Partnering with data architect to ensure initial alignment between requirements and data model(s).
- Partnering with Project Champion to ensure Acceptance Testing is completed for the various elements of the data model(s) within a project.
Requirements of the Salesforce Business Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with fundamental concepts related to data architecture, data types, data domains, data relationships, data governance, and data processes at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated knowledge of and familiarity with acceptance testing methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand how a change to a component affects the system as a whole
- Adjust style based on the needs of the situation
- Effectively work virtually across multiple time zones and cultures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to skillfully collaborate with others
- Demonstrated knowledge of and familiarity with applications supporting data architecture and reference data models and requirements typically associated with manufacturing industries preferred
- CCBA or CBAP certification preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with ERP, especially SAP, and other applications/systems as they are typically deployed in support of manufacturing businesses preferred
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology & Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.