Senior Marketing Specialist - #110721
Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 08/15/2022
End Date : 11/07/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Senior Marketing Specialist - Fully Remote!
An experienced Marketing Specialist is needed to join our client for a REMOTE position! As the Senior Marketing Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for assisting with marketing campaigns to drive user engagement. This temporary to possible hire opportunity offers $30-35/HR based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Sr. Marketing Specialist Include:
- Powering marketing automation workflows and campaigns to drive user engagement, conversions, qualified leads, and closed won sales opportunities
- Managing email campaigns from beginning to end, monitoring results and providing recommendations and/or take actions to improve
- Developing process and workflows to streamline marketing activities
- Acting as subject matter expert on audience data and segmentation to deliver highly targeted, personalized campaigns that focus on producing exceptional results in lead generation, sales enablement, and customer lifecycle marketing
- Managing and coordinating the completion and reporting of objectives set by leadership, including running projects, managing research, and managing agencies
- Delivering content in support of campaigns as identified by marketing campaign managers
- Collaborating with sales team to identify marketing needs and help translate to workflow
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Sr. Marketing Specialist Include:
- 3-5 years Marketing Experience
- BA or BS in Marketing, Comm, Business, or related field
- Experience with MailChimp, Salesforce, and Hubspot preferred
- Proven experience in activating multiple marketing automation workflows
- Strong attention to detail and high organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.