Senior SAP Analyst #102989
An SAP Analyst is needed for a position in Media, PA.
Responsibilities of the Sr. SAP Analyst include:
- Developing and delivering Test Strategy documents by collaborating with developers, architects, product owners, and businesses.
- Identifying testing scope across multiple test levels.
- Interfacing with Architects, Senior Developers and Product Owners to clarify requirements.
- Developing and testing programs of varying complexity and scope for SAP modules.
- Establishing and implementing an approach for managing test data.
- Extending verification points to ensure function point failures are not repeated.
- Performing execution of automated and/or manual test cases and report on results.
- Maintaining test assets/library.
- Verifying defects through analysis to confirm application failure or maintenance required on test assets and then reporting them.
- Analyzing opportunities for automation of test execution, results analysis, test data creation, and environment configuration.
- Identifying opportunities to increase testing efficiencies in development deliverables.
- Identifying the root cause of test failures.
- Working within the project and test team to address issues and report status and working with the Developers to collaborate on deliveries to test environments and debugging of results.
- Analyzing functional requirements and system design to determine test strategy/plan for both manual and automated testing approaches.
- Developing manual/automated test cases based on test strategy and coverage.
- Executing test cases and analyze failures for the root cause.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the test execution and analysis of results.
- Providing recommendations in the area around test automation strategies, tool selection and test environment configuration across products.
- Evaluating/selecting appropriate tests, testing methods, etc., leveraging technical expertise to make independent decisions.
- Preparing daily/weekly reports as needed.
Requirements of the Sr. SAP Analyst:
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in a QA role in a large enterprise environment
- Proven experience with SAP and in developing test scripts in manual and/or automated test environments
- Proven experience with manual and/or automated test execution including scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Broad knowledge of hardware and software platforms as well as programming
- Experience with Configuration Management principles and tools
- Demonstrated understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Team player with strong leadership/mentoring skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Identification, development and utilization of metrics for decision support
- Experience in these modules is required - Finance - AP/AR, FI-CA, Project systems, Tax, Treasury , Business planning & Consolidation , Fixed Assets
- Exposure to these modules a plus: SC/MM - MM, IM, LE, QM, WM Warehouse management
- Integration between FICO and MM/IM SAP modules: account determination, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP integration and extension methods: IDocs, BAPI, BADI, etc.
- SAP IS-Retail Merchandising , Master Data (Articles, Vendors, Merch and Article Hierarchies), Assortments,, Pricing, Promotions, and etc.
- Exposure to at least 2 full life cycle SAP IS Retail implementations
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.