Service Advocates #101787
4 job-seekers are needed for a Service Advocates position in Tempe, AZ! As the Service Advocates, you will primarily be responsible for taking a high volume of incoming calls and following a defined call center script to triage the call based on pre-determined call flow. You will be screening the inbound calls and passing those related to a sale to a licensed Insurance Agent. This temp-to-hire position is offering $13/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Service Advocates include:
- Receiving inbound calls from customers identifying plan changes or new plan selections and assisting them with front end requirements and transfer to the appropriate area.
- Establishing rapport with potential customers utilizing excellent customer service skills.
- Following a government mandated system prompted script.
- Making outbound calls as needed in reference to plan selection or retention efforts.
- Inputting information into Client Relationship Management (CRM) system five9/salesforce.
- Using proper utilization of tools and disposition of calls in TeleSales CRM system.
- Following adherence to schedule guidelines.
- Complying with State and Federal “Do Not Call” regulations
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Fun environment (which includes games, prizes, and awards!)
- Positive employee feedback
- Helpful coaching from managers
- Offer the opportunity to go permanent (if candidates do really well), which opens candidates up to comprehensive benefits, which include health insurance and competitive pay!
- Minimum of a High school diploma
- Customer Service Experience.
- Call Center Experience is preferred.
- Ability to take high volume of calls daily, utilizing exceptional call skills, with an emphasis on professionalism and first call resolution.
- Experience using computer, navigating among multiple systems and screens frequently, keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Experience with listening and relating key information to comparable selling situations to apply appropriate responses and actions.
- Experience with writing and communicating effectively within multiple communication channels including, telephone and email environments.
- 100% adherence to assigned schedule during the open enrollment season.
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts within the Call Center operating hours of will Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 12:00am (or as business demands) during open enrollment (October – December).
- All shifts will include evenings, nights and/or weekends
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!