Servicer Balancing Analyst (Hybrid) #112060
Location : Hybrid - Highlands Ranch, CO
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 25.73 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/27/2023
End Date : 09/22/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Servicer Balancing Analyst (Hybrid)
Our client is looking for a hybrid Servicer Balancing Analyst in Highlands Ranch, CO! As a Servicer Balancing Analyst, your primary responsibility is ensuring that reports and remittances from primary servicers are accurate and received within the timeframes established in the Servicing Agreement. This hybrid opportunity is $25.73 per hour!
Responsibilities of the Servicer Balancing Analyst Representative:
- Under strict deadlines and within established timeframes, reconcile reports received from primary servicers in accordance with Servicing Agreements and Departmental policy.
- Act in the role of relationship manager to his/her counterparties for all reports assigned.
- Complete research on issues relating to servicer reporting, cash settlement issues, and servicer inquiries.
- Research and correct servicing errors or discrepancies within established timeframes and ensure accurate information is sent to the trust and investors.
- Ensure that all assigned primary servicers report and remit in accordance with timeframes established in the corresponding Servicing Agreements.
- Ensure that cash receipts, servicer discrepancies and/or servicer billings are identified and cleared within established timeframes.
- Prepare wires for distribution to servicers based on monthly reporting requirements.
- Be active, reliable and visible part of your team and assist all members of the team to excel to the best of their ability.
- May be assigned to assist other departments should the need arise.
- Upon completion of the initial training, this role would be assigned approximately 30,000 loans on 100 seasoned portfolios. The sum of remittances are approximately $200,000,000.00 monthly.
- May perform other related duties or ad hoc projects within the scope of responsibilities.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative Include:
- Education & Professional Experience: Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Leadership/Hierarchy: Operates under general supervision. Builds strong relationships with team and manager. Generates new ideas to problems and solutions. Open to feedback and suggestions of others.
- Level of Decision Making: Work typically requires the consistent exercise of discretion and independent.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.