Sr. HR Generalist- #110504
Location : Schaumburg, IL
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 85000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Sr. HR Generalist
Our client needs an experienced job-seeker for the Sr. HR Generalist position in Schaumburg, IL! As the Sr. HR Generalist, you will be responsible for developing, and supporting core HR processes while providing day-to-day Sr. HR Generalist support to the organization. This direct hire opportunity offers $85k-$90k annually!
Responsibilities of the Sr. HR Generalist Include:
- Provide basic policy interpretation to the leadership team to ensure consistency in the application of company policies, procedures, training, and practices.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for resolution of issues/questions related to Human Resources, providing answers and/or seeking input from a senior-level HR professional.
- Lead on complex employee matters, facilitate difficult and challenging conversations to achieve conflict resolution, and make recommendations for closure in alignment with core values.
- Provide employee relations support including conducting HR investigations and performance management support.
- Provide legal support for active litigations.
- Coach and counsel leadership team on performance matters and people management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Participate in regular meetings with the leadership team to ensure alignment and awareness of developments that may impact team members.
- Partner with leadership to identify opportunities to create & implement approaches that simplify HR processes.
- Perform professional human resources tasks associated with compensation, employee relations, record-keeping, compliance, and employee development issues
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Sr. HR Generalist Include:
- Minimum of 7 years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State employment laws and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Experience in HRIS systems is strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required in order to effectively resolve issues with HR, employees, managers, etc. while sustaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Prepare reports and analyze data as needed.
- Lead special projects as requested, projects will entail knowledge and understanding within the HR spectrum.
- Proven ability to work in an organized manner with the ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines, at times handling multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining proper prioritization
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.