Staff Accountant #112032
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 26.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/27/2023
End Date : 06/30/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is looking for a diligent job-seeker for the Staff Accountant position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Staff Accountant, you will be primarily responsible ensuring accuracy of g/l systems and help provide timely and accurate financial reports for Bank Management and regulatory agencies. This temporary position offers up to $26/HR!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant Include:
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Prepare daily journal entries for finance functions and special products.
- Maintain accuracy of g/l & cost center entries.
- Prepare month end reconciliation’s in a timely and accurate manner.
- Interface with bank staff to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Assist in Accounts Payable functions.
- Assist in maintaining fixed asset ledger and process accrued expense and prepaid schedules.
- Assist in tracking new store construction project costs.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to ensure understanding of these requirements
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Staff Accountant Include:
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, changing environment and remain organized
- Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook); Access helpful; other accounting software knowledge preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communications skills, written and oral
- Competent problem solving skills
- Ability to perform job functions accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.