Talent Acquisition Specialist #107613
Seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Haddonfield, NJ! As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for by proactively sourcing, recruiting, and hiring talent for the Company. This Direct-Hire role offers $45-55k annually!
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for high-volume, high-priority, complex searches to support growth and staffing needs
- Help to define, develop, and execute fully comprehensive and creative sourcing strategies, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs for a variety of roles.
- Source and screen talent through both passive and active candidate resources including job postings, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, networking, internet research, and other creative strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) principles and actively incorporates in recruitment strategies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the university recruitment strategy for the business.
- Identify and participate in networking events, activities, on-campus events, and more to positively build the Tucker Company brand externally.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity
- Help company measure and improve the success rate in hiring, retention, and turnover based on interviews and data collected throughout the process.
- Manage a complex, high-volume interview calendar across multiple time zones.
- Maintain an organized Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure no candidate or piece of data falls through the cracks.
- Create and update Interview Guides for new and existing roles as necessary through collaboration with hiring teams and key stakeholders.
- Maintain and update job descriptions for all roles, in concert with PCM.
- Keep candidate funnel full, maintain relationships with passive candidates, and regularly report progress on active candidates and openings to PCM and other management as needed.
- Organize live interviews for candidates including coordinating schedules with the hiring teams internally to ensure a streamlined and exceptional candidate experience.
Coordinate the new hire onboarding process in an effort to provide an exceptional new hire experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required: HR, Business or related field of study preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 Years of experience recruiting professionals of all levels
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking System (preferably JazzHR)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite